Find in this post 5 social media ideas for your education center to make the most out of its online presence.
1. Choose a good hashtag
If you don’t have one yet, you must create a hashtag for your education center: #MyEducationCenter. In this brief word or set of words you should reflect your brand name to make it easier for users to mention you in their comments on social media. For details on how to create a good hashtag for your education center, take a look at this article.
2. Keep students informed
Use social media to highlight your strengths, for example, labs, activities and facilities. Share info about about degrees on Twitter, create an album with the best photos of your building on Facebook, upload to Instagram motivational quotes for students… In short, share every single piece of information with your followers so they can better enjoy the stay at your education center.
— ESADE (@ESADE) septiembre 27, 2015
3. Involve students
Invite your students to leave their stories and experiences in your social media. With a brief comment, a picture and even a short video, the essence of your education center will be shared and viewed by a large number of people.
4. Reuse students’ content
Use the content generated by your students to create viral content. Collect this content, create an animated video based on the experience at your education center and show it on your YouTube channel. A viral video is a good element to spread a brand image closer and funnier; it reaches the student through humor and emotions, inviting them to share it among their friends.
5. From virtual to real
Boost your online presence using offline media:
- organize contests and raffles based on social media
- share your hashtag on physical goods: posters, information flyers, access cards, t-shirts…
- display photos and videos of students on the screens of your education center
Liked this article?
You may also like:
- Social media guide for retail
- How to display Twitter videos on screens
- How to display Twitter GIFs on screens
- Social media guide for education centers
- Social media guide for music festivals
- How to display Instagram videos on screens
- How to display Instagram photos on screens
- How to display Instagram searches on screens
- How to display Instagram hashtags on screens
- How to create and setup an Instagram wall for events
Let’s boost your education center in social media
|We develop solutions for your education center to be a success in social media, let’s talk!|
|Rafa Roda – CEO of Yarr TV|
|(+34) 629 436 321 @YarrTV|