Find in this post 5 social media ideas for your fashion show to make the most out of its online presence.
1. Choose a good hashtag
f you don’t have one yet, you must create a hashtag for your fashion show: #MyFashionShow, preferably followed by the year #MyFashionShow2015 (if 2015) or the number of the edition #MyFashionShow9 (if it is the ninth edition). In this brief word or set of words you should reflect your brand name to make it easier for users to mention you in their comments on social media. For details on how to create a good hashtag for your fashion show, take a look at this article.
2. Keep attendees informed
Use social media to monitor your fashion show, for example, clues about the participating brands, display the list of models and recruit participants to your sweepstakes and contests. Share schedules of the models’ castings and catwalks on Twitter, create an album with the best designs on Facebook, photograph all the participants at the photocall and upload them to Instagram… In short, share every single piece of information with your followers so they can better enjoy your event.
— Lander Urquijo (@landerurquijo) agosto 24, 2015
3. Involve attendees
Invite attendees to leave their stories and experiences in your social media. With a brief comment, a picture and even a short video, the essence of your fashion show will be shared and viewed by a large number of people.
4. Reuse attendees’ content
Use the content generated by attendees to create viral content. Collect this content, create an animated video based on the experience at your fashion show and show it on your YouTube channel. A viral video is a good element to spread a brand image closer and funnier; it reaches the customer through humor and emotions, inviting them to share it among their friends.
5. From virtual to real
Boost your online presence using offline media:
- organize contests and raffles based on social media
- share your hashtag on physical goods: bracelets, entries, photocall, VIP cards…
- display photos and videos of attendees on the screens of your fashion show
Liked this article?
You may also like:
- Social media guide for retail
- How to display Twitter videos on screens
- How to display Twitter GIFs on screens
- Social media guide for education centers
- Social media guide for music festivals
- How to display Instagram videos on screens
- How to display Instagram photos on screens
- How to display Instagram searches on screens
- How to display Instagram hashtags on screens
- How to create and setup an Instagram wall for events
Let’s boost your fashion show in social media
|We develop solutions for your fashion show to be a success in social media, let’s talk!|
|Rafa Roda – CEO of Yarr TV|
|(+34) 629 436 321 @YarrTV|