Find in this post 5 social media ideas for your shop to make the most out of its online presence.
1. Choose a good hashtag
If you don’t have one yet, you must create a hashtag for your shop: #MyShop. In this brief word or set of words you should reflect your brand name to make it easier for users to mention you in their comments on social media. For details on how to create a good hashtag for your shop, take a look at this article.
2. Keep customers informed
Use social media to highlight your strengths, for example, the quality of your products, your best promotions and the effectiveness of your service. Share your schedule on Twitter, make an album with photos of your products on Facebook, take a picture of your list of exclusive services and upload to Instagram… In short, share every single piece of information with your followers so they can better enjoy the stay at your shop.
3. Involve customers
Invite your customers to leave their stories and experiences in your social media. With a brief comment, a picture and even a short video, the essence of your shop will be shared and viewed by a large number of people.
— Rakel Campos (@LovelyStyleBlog) septiembre 21, 2015
4. Reuse customers’ content
Use the content generated by your customers to create viral content. Collect this content, create an animated video based on the experience at your shop and show it on your YouTube channel. A viral video is a good element to spread a brand image closer and funnier; it reaches the customer through humor and emotions, inviting them to share it among their friends.
5. From virtual to real
Boost your online presence using offline media:
- organize contests and raffles based on social media
- share your hashtag on physical goods: labels, changing rooms, product packaging, bags…
- display photos and videos of customers on the screens of your shop
Liked this article?
You may also like:
- Social media guide for retail
- How to display Twitter videos on screens
- How to display Twitter GIFs on screens
- Social media guide for education centers
- Social media guide for music festivals
- How to display Instagram videos on screens
- How to display Instagram photos on screens
- How to display photos and videos of Instagram searches on screens
- How to display photos and videos of Instagram hashtags on screens
- How to create and setup an Instagram wall for events
Let’s boost your shop in social media
|We develop solutions for your shop to be a success in social media, let’s talk!|
|Rafa Roda – CEO of Yarr TV|
|(+34) 629 436 321 @YarrTV|