Discover how to use Facebook at your bar in 5 simple steps.
1. Create a Facebook Page
Login to Facebook with your personal account and click on Create page.
Select Local Business or place icon and Bar as a category: fill the required information about location and complete the page setup with contact details and opening hours.
2. Organize photos in albums
Facebook is great for publishing images correctly organized in albums, so create different sets of pictures for:
- your weekly discounts,
- your different product categories (Our red wines, Our imported beers),
- your events, parties and themed nights (Brands events, Girls nights).
3. Use Events and Offers
Create Facebook Events from your page so people can join and invite their friends.
Facebook Offers is also a good way to attract new customers to your bar.
4. Share on your Page timeline
Share albums, events and offers in the timeline of your Facebook Page so your fans can share all this content on their profile and groups.
Use segmentation and highlighting features for targeting your posts to the right audience.
Get great ideas from Facebook at www.facebook.com/business/industries/retail.
5. Go beyond Facebook
Open to the world all the content generated in your Facebook Page:
- embed your posts on your website and blog,
- display photos of your albums the on screens of your bar,
- print Facebook badges and stick them in your doors and tables.
You may also like:
- 5 social media ideas for bars
- 5 social media ideas for branding events
- 5 social media ideas for clubs
- 5 social media ideas for conferences
- 5 social media ideas for education centers
- 5 social media ideas for expos
- 5 social media ideas for fashion shows
- 5 social media ideas for gyms
- 5 social media ideas for hotels
- 5 social media ideas for music festivals
Let’s boost your bar in social media
|We develop solutions for your bar to be a success in social media, let’s talk!|
|Rafa Roda – CEO of Yarr TV|
|(+34) 629 436 321 @YarrTV|